Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

G&L L-2500 and Fender American Precision Deluxe

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by BStringJerry, Oct 30, 2005.

1. BStringJerry

BStringJerry

Aug 5, 2005
    Texas
    PRICE DROP!!!
    If no takers, they go on Ebay.

Fender American Precision Bass Deluxe
    This is a 1998 USA Precision Deluxe. Translucent Crimson Red w/mint green pickguard, Rosewood fingerboard with abalone dots. It’s in excellent condition with no fretwear. Some light scratches on body. Everything works as it should. Super Low action with no buzz. These Basses are the most all round versitile bass out there. P, Jazz, and the growl of a Musicman. 3 Band eq, string thru body. Awesome, Nice and light , and perfectly balanced. The fretboard is rolled and has a super smooth feel. $600 + shipping.

G&L L-2500 Tribute 5 string
    Amber colored (Not offered anymore) swamp ash body with beautiful grain. This is one awesome bass, dual Humbuckers with active/passive electronics, 3-way mini-toggle pickup selector, series/parallel mini-toggle, preamp control mini-toggle (off/on/on with high end EQ boost). 100% Dead Mint Condition. I tuned this bass, picked on it a little, put it back in its case and there it sat. Comes with original G&L Gig Bag. $560 + shipping.

Here are some pictures of my gear for sale: http://community.webshots.com/user/jfjohn1

2. willsellout

willsellout Supporting Member

Aug 13, 2002
    Astoria, Oregon
    I'm interested in the Fender. Are there any dead spots? Also, in the pics the pickguard looks like it's white, is there a different one on now? How much would shipping be to Southern Cali, 92647? I am on a budget so I need to get an idea of total price.
    Thanks!

3. TimBosby

TimBosby Gold Supporting Member

Dec 19, 2004
    Omaha, NE, USA
    I PMed and emailed you about this Fender. Does your price include a case?

4. BStringJerry

BStringJerry

Aug 5, 2005
    Texas
    Sorry everyone, just got in from work.

TimBosby - I just sent you an email. I don't have a case for this bass, I've been keeping it in an old J-bass case but it doesn't really fit it.

willsellout - No dead spots, the pickguard just looks white in the photos - it's just the lighting. I'd have to box it up and take it down to the UPS store to find out for sure - but it can't be more than $35.

5. TimBosby

TimBosby Gold Supporting Member

Dec 19, 2004
    Omaha, NE, USA
    still interested, don't think you got my last email so check your pms

6. BStringJerry

BStringJerry

Aug 5, 2005
    Texas
  7. Man, I love how the G&L looks like a Wal. Too bad I have no money now...

8. akrein62

akrein62

Nov 24, 2005
    Plainfield, IL
    How much of a price drop on the Tribute?

Andy

9. BStringJerry

BStringJerry

Aug 5, 2005
    Texas
    Andy

I have it listed on Ebay at the moment at $525.