1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD G&L L-2500 Tribute in very good shape! W/G&L bag, and good strings.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by BadJazz, Nov 18, 2015.

1. BadJazz

BadJazz Supporting Member

Nov 29, 2007
    Eugene, Oregon
    Price:
    425.00 +S
    Strings:
    Hello T'bers. Up for sale is a lightly used Tribby L-2500 in a lightly sparkled Red. It's hard to get the finish in pictures but it is a really subtle yet attractive and classy finish. Has the typical spleen-clenching mids, dog-whistle-splitting highs, and intestinal-loosening lows of the G&L L-series, but with the added sperm whale-vibrating low-B string. A typical and yet still impressive full-range G&L.

See the pictures for details. I've done my best to include all the imperfections I could find. The light scraping along the back of the neck is barely noticeable by eye, and I never felt it when playing. Action is low with no buzzes I ever noticed. Neck is very straight. Ships with the included G&L gigbag. No trades; I have monetary concerns and that is my priority. Also I don't want to let go of my 3 L2K's, and I'm more of a 4 stringer.

Asking $375 shipped to the cont. Us. Thanks! IMG_7826.jpg

IMG_7827.jpg

IMG_7828.jpg

IMG_7829.jpg

IMG_7830.jpg

IMG_7831.jpg

IMG_7833.jpg

IMG_7834.jpg

IMG_7835.jpg

IMG_7838.jpg

IMG_7839.jpg

Last edited: Dec 10, 2015
  2. Chef

Chef Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

May 23, 2004
    Columbia MO
    Staff Reviewer; Bass Gear Magazine
    what's it weigh?

3. BadJazz

Nov 29, 2007
    Eugene, Oregon
    Right, this is talkbass! I'll guess off hand 10.5-11 lbs, but I'll be at my studio later today and I'll take my scale with me and get a precise weight. It's comfortable for me and not unlike my tribby 4 string, which is an even ten pounds. Too bad it's not a 7.8lb empress wood 5'er.... (shakes tiny fist)

4. BadJazz

Nov 29, 2007
    Eugene, Oregon
    Bathroom scale says 11 lbs even.

5. BadJazz

Nov 29, 2007
    Eugene, Oregon
    Price drop bump! $375 shipped to the cont. US.

rootnote likes this.
  6. I'm very interested (I think heavy basses are great), and I don't really mind the scratch marks, but there seems to be orange discoloration on some of the pics; is that because of the lighting?

7. BadJazz

Nov 29, 2007
    Eugene, Oregon
    Definitely the lighting/camera/monitor. The bass is perfectly and thoroughly red. We just don't get much sun in winter!

8. BadJazz

Nov 29, 2007
    Eugene, Oregon
    Still available.

9. NailDriver

NailDriver

Dec 27, 2008
    WI
    Pm'd

10. jwoobass7

jwoobass7

Jul 14, 2006
    Is it still up for sale at the 375 price

11. BadJazz

Nov 29, 2007
    Eugene, Oregon
    On it's way to NailDriver! Thread closed.

12. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 4, 2021