1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD G&L L1005

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by laneline, Dec 14, 2017.

1. laneline

laneline Supporting Member

Aug 18, 2006
    North Jersey
    Price:
    $800
    Strings:
    Thanks
    PRICED TO MOVE WITH A GREAT FORM FITTED RHINO TOLEX HARDSHELL CASE IN NEAR MINT CONDITION THAT IS WAY BETTER THAN THE ORIGINAL CASE THAT I USED FOR ANOTHER BASS.
    THIS AN INCREDIBLY VERSATILE U.S. LIMITED EDITION PASSIVE BASS FOR LESS THAN NEW OFFSHORE BASSES
    I've never gigged it and has had very light use as I have others so I play them in rotation in my music room so I don't even play with a strap, ( retired Geezer playing position )
    Sorry but not interested in trades.

This has been a TB brethren owned bass since it's inception so hopefully it can stay in the fold. Great 5 string version reissue of the passive L1000, Volume, Treble and Bass controls with the mini switch giving Parallel. Single coil & bass boost in series, aka: legendary OMG mode.
    The original owner had the neck warrantied, G&L stepped up and replaced it with an upgraded quartersawn neck, they of course kept the same serial number on the new neck. I believe this is number two out of ten 5 strings built. The bass is in excellent plus condition without any major marks, dings or scrapes just very light handling. Weighs approx. 9.5 lbs nut is 1.75", the bridge spacing is 17.5mm & the body is Ash. Certificate included.

Also another plus is that it can be strung through the body or bridge.
    It currently has Elixir strings on it.
    Price includes insured shipping CONUS, Verified PayPal
    Thanks for looking.
    I've added some of the original pics from Rocket Music that
    show it's good looks far better than I of course could do. This is a monster passive bass for this price.
    5951-BODY-1200-1. DSCN0132. DSCN0134.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 14, 2017