G&L L2000/2500 in white?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by RacingBeat, Dec 2, 2004.

1. I was looking through some sites and saw a used G&L L2500 in vintage white on bass north west.

My questions:
    Is this bass offerend in vintage white anymore?
    Is it possible to get them to use this finish for the tribute model?
    How much do the G&L USA models in vintage white cost new? used?

Anyone have pictures?

:bassist: :bassist:
  2. They offer Vintage White, White, Pearl White, Blonde, and Butterscotch Blonde. It depends on what shade you want.

They do not offer it on the Tribute models....

Go to the sticky at the top that links to G&L main site. You can see the finishes on various creations.
  3. tubster

Feb 5, 2003
    Southwest Spain
    Just captured a G&L JB-2 off the 'bay in blonde. I'll send you a pic when it comes.
  4. I thought that orange was the shxx. A 2500 in that orange with white pickguard would look smoking. and i am not even an orange kind of guy. just one of those things that works.
  5. gotta get a picture of the L2000/L2500 in orange too
  6. just saw the telecaster guitar on the web page. that's even cooler that there may not be a bass yet. but the trans orange + white guard + chrome jack plate just looks hot. and basses look better than guitars.

tell me this wouldn't look hot in a bass. .

go to "finishes" then click "clear orange"

how much are these things for the 2000 and 2500 new?

I would take a fretless 2000 w/o lines or ghost lines but would prefer a white pickguard if possible to bring out orange.
  7. tubster

Feb 5, 2003
    Southwest Spain
    Have a fabbadooozee L-1500 in trans orange with maple board - smokin'!
  8. you got a pic? no pickguards on G/L I guess. Would love to see it.
  9. post pictures of the L1500!

The ASAT Semi Hollow in Orange is smokin' too!
  10. I was listenting to the sound samples on the G&L sight. That 2500 bass has like 30 different p/u and pre combinations. The 1500 had a really sweet sound in the sound bytes.