1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

G&L L2000

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Sparkdog, Sep 30, 2010.

1. Sparkdog

Sparkdog

Sep 18, 2006
    Burbank, CA
    Up for sale is a nice G&L L2000 Tribute in Sunburst with maple fretboard. I got this bass very recently in a trade with another TB'er because I was looking for something different than my Fenders.

She's different alright! This is the most badass aggressive sounding bass I've ever played, sounds remarkably like a Wal I played a while ago. There are simply tons of great tones in this thing, but the placement of the pickups doesn't really work for my plucking style.

Looking for $500 including Fed Ex shipping within the USA. Comes with a nice tweed hardshell case and a matching Hipshot drop-D tuner which is not installed.

Here's my CL ad with pics:

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/msg/1978666380.html

I will consider trades for G&L SB-2, JB-2, or L1500 basses, or possibly a Stingray and cash on my end.

Not really looking for anything else.

Thanks.

2. RNV

RNV

Apr 13, 2010
    Loxahatchee, Fl
    fEARful (I endorse them, not visa versa)
    Your link is no good. I wish I had another two weeks to save for this.

3. Sparkdog

Sparkdog

Sep 18, 2006
    Burbank, CA
    Hmmm...link is working for me.

4. kjpollo

kjpollo

Mar 17, 2008
    CT
    Link's not working for me either- its telling me I need to log-in to CL first.

You might not be having a problem because you posted the ad.

5. RNV

RNV

Apr 13, 2010
    Loxahatchee, Fl
    But we are getting YOUR login page to Your CL account. Give us your user name and password. :oops:)

6. RNV

RNV

Apr 13, 2010
    Loxahatchee, Fl
    That was not the smiley I was looking for.

7. Sparkdog

Sparkdog

Sep 18, 2006
    Burbank, CA
    Doh! You're right, I was logged in when I copied the link...should be fixed now.

Thanks.

8. Sparkdog

Sparkdog

Sep 18, 2006
    Burbank, CA
    Doin' da bump.

No love for the L2K?

9. CL posting expired, so the pictures are gone. PMed with an offer though.

10. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 1, 2021