1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

G&L L2500 Neck Question

Discussion in 'G&L Bass Forum' started by lovenotfear, Mar 6, 2008.

1. lovenotfear

lovenotfear

Aug 15, 2007
    Las Vegas, NV
    one question for you all, i thought they had neck size options for the G&L L2500 but the web site says no for the five string, so what do you compare the neck too, as far as other basses out there, i play a 1995 fender american deluxe jazz v, it has a big neck but i am used to it, is it like that, or bigger like a warrick? will it be hard to get used to?

2. ryanl

ryanl

Mar 28, 2005
    bump!

I'm actually very curious about this myself. I have been looking at these for a bit and want to make sure I can get a big ol thick and chunky neck.

3. earlgray

earlgray

Jul 12, 2005
    Raleigh, NC
    I have 2 L-2500s -- a US and a Korean Tribute. The Trib neck is like a baseball bat -- more rounded and deeper. The profile on the US is more shallow & less fat/round. I have large hands, so neither is a problem for me to get around on, but I think the US feels better. (its also got a lovely satin finish).

hth.

4. lovenotfear

lovenotfear

Aug 15, 2007
    Las Vegas, NV
    sweet, thanks dude for your info