Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

G&L L2500 USA - Blueburst

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Mobay45, Aug 19, 2005.

1. Mobay45

Mobay45 The artist formerly known as "Big Daddy"

Apr 28, 2004
    Irving, TX
    Hi guys,

I have a beautiful Blueburst USA G&L L2500 that I bought used a few months ago and I just haven't played it at all. I plugged it in and decided it just wasn't the tone I was looking for. I cleaned it up, put brand new D'Addario strings on it and haven't played it since. There's no date in the neck pocket but I've been able to determine it's either a 2000 or 2001 model by the serial number.

There is a little nick in the headstock, 2 or 3 small dings on the bottom near the jack and a very small nick in the back of the neck near the headstock. I tried to show these areas in the pics. I paid $850 for this bass but I only want $775 for it. It looks heads and shoulders above what it did when I got it. Check my feedback here and on Ebay (bigbassgroove). I will include shipping in the lower 48 for the price listed above.

Thanks,
    Larry

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. bino

bino

Jun 27, 2002
    Orange County
    very nice. how much does it weigh?

3. Mobay45

Apr 28, 2004
    Irving, TX
    Good question! I'll weigh it in the morning and let you know.

My computer is down at home and in the shop so if anyone contacts me after tomorrow at noon, I won't be able to get back to you until Monday morning.

4. Lorenzini

Lorenzini

Dec 31, 2004
    Los Angeles
    That blue burst is seriously :eek:

5. mchildree

mchildree Supporting Member

Sep 4, 2000
    AL/GA
    PM sent!

6. Mobay45