1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD G&L LB-100 with HSC

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Rapisme, Apr 13, 2020.

1. Rapisme

Rapisme Supporting Member

Dec 5, 2007
    RAPISME
    Price:
    Strings:
    05ECC04F-E3B0-466E-BB0D-526D282D59E8.jpeg
    Here we have a very nice G&L LB-100 Pbass for your consideration. In fact I’m trying hard to find any dings or dents but truly can’t on this bass. Outside of a little light tarnishing on the bridge saddles A & D string fwiw and full disclosure but IM pretty sure they can be buffed out.

It is in IMHO as close to mint as you’ll fine.!
    Spec sheet and Certificate of Authenticity will be included.

For sale only, asking $1099 shipped to cont US. Light weight P-Bass made in the USA. Hard case all the latches work just a very slight crevice on the front end hardly noticeable and all original paperwork included. The P-Bass tone! Just have to mention all the latches work

I’ve described the Bass to the best of my abilities and for you PBass lovers this bass will not disappoint!

From G&L Website;
    PRODUCT INFORMATION
    Category: .

The G&L LB-100 made its debut twenty years ago in response to bassists asking for a subtle evolution of the p-style platform. With a slightly streamlined body shape for improved comfort and balance, the LB-100 also brought the G&L Saddle Lock bridge for richer note definition and sustain. In the late ‘90s tastes were changing and the popularity of the p-style platform waned, and the LB-100 was discontinued.

In those years the G&L LB-100 earned legions of avid fans, among them Garry Beers of INXS. According to Garry:

“I’ve been a diehard Precision Bass fan since I was a kid, and as my career took off with INXS I was fortunate to be able to collect some amazing examples made in the ‘50s and ‘60s. Of course, there’s my number one Fender, a 1958 p-bass which I dearly love. However, the truth is the best p-type basses I’ve played are my G&L LB-100s. The shape, feel, and tone are just superb. I’m excited to see the LB-100 return after all these years.” – Garry Beers of INXS

While the tone remains unchanged, thanks to a faithful recreation of the original LB-100 Alnico V pickup wound in-house at G&L, playability is enhanced with Plek fret processing making this LB-100 the best yet.

Made in Leo Fender’s historic G&L facility on Fender Avenue in Fullerton, California, the LB-100 is now available with a wide range of custom options including body and neck woods, body and neck finishes, neck profiles and pickguard materials.

Founded by Leo Fender in 1980, G&L USA instruments continue to be made in the historic G&L facility on Fender Avenue in Fullerton, California, the Birthplace of Bolt-on™.

Weighs in at around 9lbs more or less.

ADDED BONUS IF IT SELLS BEFORE THE WEEK IS OUT ILL THROW IN A BRAND NEW SET OF D’Addario Chromes!!

Shipping Via UPS ground.Will go half on the shipping so depending where you are I will send the receipt of the actual shipping costs. Signature required.
    Thanks Talkbass!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 16, 2020
    Arch58, sjrobichaud, armybass and 2 others like this.
  2. kmon

kmon Supporting Member

May 11, 2009
    Austin, TX
    Oh man...:drool:

3. armybass

armybass Gold Supporting Member

Jul 19, 2001
    Oooh and it’s an ash body!

4. Rapisme

Dec 5, 2007
    RAPISME
    Yessir!

armybass likes this.
  5. Arch58

Arch58 Retro Rumble Machine Supporting Member

Dec 18, 2009
    Hudson Valley, NY
    Sweet!!!!

Rapisme likes this.
  6. moreblues

moreblues Supporting Member

Oct 20, 2013
    TX, N.Y. and FL.
    Very Nice...LB100’s are one of my Favorite basses!

Rapisme likes this.
  7. Rapisme

Dec 5, 2007
    RAPISME
    Possible deal in the works speak now or forever hold you peace lol!

Jimmy Hubbard and bmac314 like this.
  8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 16, 2021