1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD G&L LB-100

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by GroovyBaby, Nov 21, 2018.

1. GroovyBaby

GroovyBaby G&L Fanboy Supporting Member

Oct 19, 2007
    Huntingdon, PA
    Price:
    $925
    Strings:
    2015 G&L LB-100, Empress body, 1 5/8” nut, 7.4lbs. Excellent condition. Strung with Chromes. Played at band practice and at home, not gigged.

I LOVE the sound of this bass and it is one of the nicest playing basses I’ve had. Super low action with no buzz. However, I’m on the hunt for one with a 1.5” nut as I really prefer the narrower neck. Here is the thread from when I had it listed for sale before, with more pictures (I got cold feat and changed my mind about selling it):

SOLD - G&L LB-100 7.3 lbs, USA, Excellent Condition, 2015

See thread link above for build sheet details.

I’m looking for a sale but if you have something that is less than 8.5lbs with a 1.5” nut, shoot me a message with a picture. I’m partial to Leo designs.

B485DB90-4159-4D1F-A1EB-3BF51663FC74.

rbeck47, slugger, BradH and 2 others like this.
  2. woodyng2

woodyng2 Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2015
    Oregon Coast
    I just got one,only with a rather heavy 9.4 pound alder body. (Wish it were empress).
    At least with the heavier weight,the body balances nicely on the strap.
    These are fabulous basses. GLWTS.

GroovyBaby likes this.
  3. GroovyBaby

GroovyBaby G&L Fanboy Supporting Member

Oct 19, 2007
    Huntingdon, PA
    Agreed. These have the perfect p sound to me.

woodyng2 likes this.