1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD G&L M2000 tribute

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by asands, Jan 14, 2017.

Tags:
  1. asands

asands Supporting Member

Feb 1, 2011
    Troy Missouri
    Price:
    $400
    Strings:
    Got a Tribute model that has had the knobs, string tree, and tuners switched out to black along with Dunlop strap locks. Great looking, playing and sounding bass but not a good match for me right now so looking for mostly trade on this one. Just looking for 4 string, no fretless please. Not into "metal" basses ( BC Rich, Kramer etc). Maybe a Sire Jazz, and would definitely be interested in most PJ setups. Throw some offers at me.

The good- looks good, sounds good, plays good and have a hardshell case available for the right trade. Weight is 8.8lbs according to the bathroom scale method which is light for most tributes. Low action, good setup and pretty new Slinkys on it.

The bad- the previous owner did chip some of the clear coat on the headstock when swapping the tuners. It's hardly noticeable and has not chipped any further while I've owned it but I like to fully disclose. Also has some finish swirling and a small chip in the finish near the control cavity on the back.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 14, 2017
  2. asands

asands Supporting Member

Feb 1, 2011
    Troy Missouri
    Deal pending

3. asands

asands Supporting Member

Feb 1, 2011
    Troy Missouri
    Sold!