Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

1. ErikP.Bass

ErikP.Bass Supporting Member

Nov 23, 2004
    For sale is a G&L SB2 - all the standard specifics listed on the G&L site. 1.5" at the nut, 12" fingerboard radius. In addition, the bass was recently professionally shielded and set up. The price is $675.00 firm plus shipping, and also includes original G&L molded hardshell case and 10 year G&L warranty (original sales receipt included). Bathroom scale weight - 8.4 lbs

2. ampeglb100

ampeglb100

Oct 1, 2002
    Portland, OR
    Hello-

I am very interested... what shape is the bass in? Can you describe any and all wear and tear and what I could expect condition-wise?

Thanks,

Andy

afort@pacifier.com

3. ojthesimpson

ojthesimpson

Jul 21, 2003
    Draper, UT
  4. ErikP.Bass

Nov 23, 2004
    I take very good care of my instruments and this bass is for all practical purposes "Brand New". No real signs of wear and tear at all.

The only thing with any "minor" wear is the hardshell case, it too was new when I got it but at the place where it was set up and shielded it got scuffed slightly.

If you couldn't tell I am pretty nit picky when it comes to condition.....of my basses more so than the cases. :smug:

Please PM me if interested.

5. ErikP.Bass

Nov 23, 2004
    Bump.

Trade interests - Heads : Acoustic Image, Eden, Mesa Boogie
    Bass : Tobias, G&L...(others considered)

6. ErikP.Bass

Nov 23, 2004
    Just wanted to let anyone interested know I have some larger pictures of the bass I can send along by email. :smug:

They were just too big to upload and I don't know how to downsize them.