1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

G&L TRIBUTE JB2 FOR SALE

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by falbergo, Apr 25, 2010.

1. Up for sale is my first good bass. G&L Tribute JB 2. I am the original owner of this bass. It is about 4 years old. Neck is straight and the action is low. Frets are in great shape as is the whole bass. Also has Dunlop strap locks.

It was set up 2 months ago by Ed Clark (local Long Island, NY guy with a great reputation) and comes with a hard shell case or G&L gig bag your choice. The case is not original and is a little scratched but hey what are cases for? I works perfectly.

Reason for sale is I just bought a Carvin SB 4000. So this one has to go.

Price is $350 shipped in continental US. Please no trades. I would prefer a money order. Thank you!!!
    Frank

ps pm me if you would like more pictures.

Attached Files:

2. it s monday

3. GaryLC

GaryLC

Apr 6, 2006
    Scotia, NY
    Bump for a great guy, Frank is the best!!

4. Thunder Pulse

Thunder Pulse

May 12, 2007
    I assume this has a maple fretboard?

Would you mind giving us some thoughts on the Carvin vs. the G&L?

5. Hey, they are really 2 different animals. the carvin has active pick ups (18 v) and has a very strong signal. more controls for tone shaping. neck is 1.6 at the nut. it is a very significant upgrade from the g&l.

that being said, the g&l served me very well. it has a maple fretboard. the pick ups are passive but still kicks. they are in my opinion very good pick ups. it was an upgrade from my active ibanez. width at nut is 1.5.

right now i am really enjoying the active pick ups of the carvin. best part though is the ebony fretboard.

6. bump for tuesday

7. Bassman8416

Bassman8416 Supporting Member

Oct 18, 2004
    Long Island,New York
    Wow...thats a great price...(just like the commercial)!!!

8. bump for thursday. thanks for looking.