1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

No longer available G&L Tribute JB2

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by craigb, Jan 3, 2017.

Tags:
  1. craigb

craigb G&L churnmeister Supporting Member

Price:
    Strings:
    Excellent condition sunburst over ash with maple neck Tribute JB2. Series/parallel push/pull pot added (great addition for a bigger, deeper, punchier tone available).

I initially had this for trade only but realize that I could just let it go and play all my other basses instead :)

$365 shipped CONUS, paypal OK

Checked my "stash" and I do have a thin gig bag that I will include with it, or for an additional $50 I will ship in a nice molded hard case.

trades:
    - G&L SB-1 or SB-2, US or Tribute, 1.5" nut width satin neck, <9lbs (cash added in for US)
    - Acoustic B600HD head

pics shortly

Last edited: Jan 5, 2017
  2. Batsquatch

Batsquatch

Feb 20, 2016
    Interested. Could I interest you in a T-40?

3. craigb

sorry, not my thing. Thanks for the thought

4. Hello Craigb! I'm very curious to learn about the mod...what are your thoughts on it and do you have a schematic? Thanks so much!

John

5. craigb

j_series.

John - I really like the mod and pretty much never took the bass out of series (I have to admit it's no longer with me). I liked the thicker tone although it was a little more indistinct.

I'm not at home but I think the diagram I printed out years ago is this one from Rothstein Guitars • Serious Tone for the Serious Player

6. Don Sanders

Don Sanders

May 16, 2018
    Where are you in Texas

7. craigb

I'm in the NW Houston area - Spring is the specific locale, in Harris county