1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

G&L Tribute L2000 & Fender Highway 1 P-Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by PopaWoody, Nov 27, 2010.

1. PopaWoody

PopaWoody The major rager

May 28, 2009
    Tampa, FL
    Up for grabs! I bought these used a while back on a whim.

Bass number 1 G&L L2000 Tribute - Natural Swamp Ash finish rosewood board. The sound of this guitar is over the top for the price. Fullerton electronics w/dual hummbuckers, Active or passive modes. Asking $425 shipped. No issues at all, will ship in a very nice matching G&L padded gig bag.

Nearly as much vesatility in tone as many way more expensive basses.

Bass is in excellent condition, no marks or chips or dings that I can find. The scratches in the electronics cover are in the plastic protector, not the cover itself. the made in Korea sticker was removed by the previous owner. You can tell where it was in the photo of the back of the headstock and neck.

Bass number 2 is an 08 or 09 Fender Highway 1 - American made, great tone, cuts through the mix. Bas Ass II bridge strung with DR Black Beauties, Only reason for it's dismissal is the fact that I want to keep only active basses in the rack. Too many amp adjustments between this passive bass and the rest of the team. Not in perfect shape, I would give it a 7 to 7.5 out of 10.

There are a couple of dings and plenty of scratches in the nitro cellulose in the back as you can see from the photos. Nothing wrong that affects playability. Only cosmetic flaws that will require close inspection to notice (mojo right?)

$450 shipped.

I just bought 2 EBMM to add to the herd. So these have to go.

On to the pics.

IMAG0050.
    IMAG0051.
    IMAG0052.
    IMAG0053.
    IMAG0054.
    IMAG0055.
    IMAG0057.
    IMAG0058.
    IMAG0059.
    IMAG0060.
    IMAG0061.
    IMAG0062.
    IMAG0063.
    IMAG0064.
    IMAG0066.
    IMAG0067.
    IMAG0068.
    IMAG0069.
    IMAG0070.
    IMAG0072.

2. sent you a pm about the precision

3. PopaWoody

PopaWoody The major rager

May 28, 2009
    Tampa, FL
    Still up for grabs....PM's answered. Not really interested in shipping outside CONUS.