SOLD G&L Tribute L2500 Amber

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Chasarms, Mar 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chasarms

Chasarms Casual Observer

May 24, 2001
    Saint Louis, MO USA
    I just received this bass in a trade knowing I would probably sell it. I have plenty of basses and need to generate some cash.

I haven't spent a great deal of time with it, but I will say it is pretty nice. I owned a U.S. L2500 years ago, and this one is not really that much different. Although, I did notice that this one is much lighter. I do not know the exact weight. I'll post that when I am able. I am certain it is less than 10 pounds.

The rosewood fingerboard on this bass is VERY nice.

Notice that there is a knob missing. It was that way when I got. They are simple push-on knobs and are readily available.

The bass does not have a single blemish on it that I was able to find. It's in great shape. In fact, it hasn't really been played very much at all.

This bass will ship in a gig bag that is is fair condition.

Asking price on TB for these seem to be in the $500 range. Because this one is missing the knob I am going to allow $20 so you can replace all three if you choose and another $30 for the absence of a HSC. But, otherwise this bass is like new, so it should have value. So here it is:

$450 shipped CONUS only. Paypal only please.

Sorry, but I will not consider trades offers for this bass.

Also, my apologies for the odd photos. I tried using the photoshop ap on my phone to "tweak" them. I think I tweaked them too much!! :) If it stays up here long, I'll get some more with my wife's camera in good light. In the mean time, please trust my FB that this bass is as clean as stated.

84e2c0d8.jpg

4e0a2ebf.jpg

e163d64b.jpg

78fad414.jpg

6945d58b.jpg

2. corba

corba

Jul 4, 2010
    paypal funds send, thanks

3. Chasarms

Chasarms Casual Observer

May 24, 2001
    Saint Louis, MO USA
    And SOLD!!!

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 24, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.