1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD G&L Tribute L2500 Blueburst

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by BostonTerror, Oct 2, 2010.

1. BostonTerror

BostonTerror

Dec 31, 2008
    Boston, MA
    Ok - stable's a tad overcrowded and this lil pup isn't getting the time and attention it deserves. For your perusal and consideration, a G&L Tribute series L2500 in blueburst w/a rosewood fingerboard. I love this bass, but I just don't love it as much as my newly acquired SR and I think it'd be happier getting some play time with someone who'll appreciate it. You can dial in a myriad of sounds from a P to a MM. It's got features that are on much more expensive basses - like string through body.

This bass is in excellent condition - it's got a tiny mark on the back of the neck which you really have to strain to see.

Whomever ponies up $475 will grab a very nice bass for the price. This will include shipping within the lower 48 and a CNB hard shell case. I'd consider shipping this to Canada, but the buyer will pay the difference between shipping in the CONUS and Canada.

Images are here:
    http://bostonterror.imgur.com/gl_tribute

2. pm sent

3. BostonTerror

BostonTerror

Dec 31, 2008
    Boston, MA
    Replied.

4. chadhargis

chadhargis Jack of all grooves, master of none Supporting Member

Jan 5, 2010
    Nashville, TN
    PM Sent

5. BostonTerror

BostonTerror

Dec 31, 2008
    Boston, MA
    Replied. Pending sale.

6. chadhargis

chadhargis Jack of all grooves, master of none Supporting Member

Jan 5, 2010
    Nashville, TN
    You've got money! :)

I love my BTB1305e, but I've been gassing for something with an old school tone. Hope the G&L will give me what I'm looking for.

7. NOOOOOooo!!!

8. BostonTerror

BostonTerror

Dec 31, 2008
    Boston, MA
    SOLD - thanks for the interest.

9. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 5, 2021