1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD G&L USA JB4 Mint New Price Drop

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by EyeBoy, Nov 18, 2018.

1. EyeBoy

EyeBoy Gold Supporting Member

Price:
    Strings:
    This California-built (December 2013) G&L JB 4-string has one of the nicest necks I’ve ever seen or played on a J bass. The neck is a one-piece, quartersawn flame maple G&L #8 (1.5” nut, 12” radius) with a rosewood board and satin finish. The alder body is finished in Belair green with a matching headstock. It has the excellent G&L single-coil Alnico 5 pickups and passive volume-volume-tone circuit. The bass is mint, with no scratches or dents, and includes thumb-rest and neck pickup cover, a second custom pickguard and all original papers (build sheet, COA). Setup is excellent. Bass weighs 9 lbs., 13 oz. and comes with its OEM tolex G&G case, also in mint condition. Shipping is free in CONUS. Sorry, not interested in trades at the moment.

G&LJBbod.JPG

chanson, Jeff K, R&B and 3 others like this.
  2. EyeBoy

3. jacochops

jacochops

Jul 2, 2000
    Bryan, TX
    Sweet Jesus, I NEED this bass!!!! I have a 3200$ new bass I'd trade for this... GAAAHHH!!!

4. EyeBoy

OK. PM me with what you got and we can discuss.

Fred312b likes this.
  5. faulknersj

faulknersj Supporting Member

Apr 4, 2008
    Scottsdale Az
    Great basses! Love my JB-5

6. moreblues

moreblues Supporting Member

Oct 20, 2013
    hudson valley,n.y.
    My old JB, I can spot that beautiful neck a mile away! I miss that one...should have kept her!

7. mikewalker

mikewalker Supporting Member

Jul 30, 2017
    Canada, Eh!
    that is GORGEOUS!!! so sad about CITES... :crying:

8. EyeBoy

Thanks! There was discussion at NAMM over the new CITES II proceedings to take place at the end of May. It is possible that the restrictions on many woods (including rosewood) in musical instruments will be removed by July of this year.

9. DanL

DanL

Jul 5, 2016
    Ohio
    Very sweet looking ride!

10. EyeBoy

Sold for $1090 shipped!