1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD G&L USA M 2500..excellent condition with OHC

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Chuck M, Nov 20, 2018.

1. Chuck M

Chuck M Supporting Member

May 2, 2000
    San Antonio, Texas
    Price:
    Strings:
    This is a terrific USA G&L M 2500 that I took in trade. What a great bass it is. This one has the older, and more desirable IMO, string thru body bridge, original hard shell case, maple fingerboard, all original paperwork and hang tag and a very beautiful see thru blonde finish with matching head stock over a figured ash body. This bass was factory pleck'd and plays so good.

The bass is in fantastic condition has no chips or dings. There are some slight swirl marks that can be seen if the light is just right but these could easily be polished out. It plays wonderful and sounds better. G&L really got the electronics right on the M 2500. This one does all you could want. Fat ala P bass? Jaco snarl? Marcus Miller tone? It is all there and more and the controls are easy to use.

I am trying to reduce my collection of basses. Some of you know how that goes.

Price includes insured shipping to the lower 48 states. Paypal is okay. If you are local I can let you have it less estimated shipping costs.

IMG-3290. IMG-3291. IMG-3292. IMG-3293. IMG-3294. IMG-3295. IMG-3296. IMG-3298. IMG-3299. IMG-3300.

2. bass10bfb

bass10bfb Prophet Low End Provider Gold Supporting Member

May 5, 2011
    Newport, TN.
    Omg....... So nice!!!!!

3. Chuck M

Chuck M Supporting Member

May 2, 2000
    San Antonio, Texas
    Sold pending payment.

4. GroovyBaby

GroovyBaby G&L Fanboy Supporting Member