1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

G&L

Discussion in 'Rocket Music' started by billdelprete, Mar 28, 2009.

1. Hi, can you tell me if you have any G&L basses currently on order? I'm looking for a US L2500 with a Maple or Ebony Fingerboard. If not, what is the current lead time for a special order?

Thanks,
    Bill DelPrete

2. RocketMusic

RocketMusic Gold Supporting Member Commercial User

Oct 31, 2007
    Blacksburg, VA
    Owner, Rocket Music
    Hi, Bill - I don't have anything on order that would interest you, but I'd be happy to do a special order with you. Lead time is typically 2 months. All I need is a 20% deposit, and the balance isn't due until the bass arrives at my store.

Ebony is not currently available from G&L for basses. They have a little Ebony leftover that is large enough to do a guitar fretboard, but they don't have any bass-sized pieces left. And their supply is just not there to get new Ebony.

So on the maple front, you can choose plain Maple or Bird's Eye Maple. Just PM me your preference and the color you'd like, and I can send you a quote.