No longer available G-Lab BC1 2 Channel Boosting Compressor / With buffer option

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by moe.moe, Apr 5, 2018.

1. moe.moe

moe.moe

Jun 22, 2008
    Chicago
    Price:
    $120.00
    Hello TalkBass,
    Up for sale is very, very mint my G-Lab 2 channel boosting compressor.
    I purchased this awesome compressor back in December of last year. Used it few times only to find out that i dont need compression much less TWO of them in one unit. It is a VERY SILENT compressor with a slew of options in order to switch from different levels of compression to straight bypassing buffering. Its a great pedal if you use more than one bass while playing a require a little more control between basses, this pedal will fit that bill perfectly! I only use one main bass.

Comes with its original box and manual. You will not regret purchasing this comp!

Kindly asking $120.00 - SHIPPED....

Thanks TalkBass!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 7, 2018
  2. speyer

speyer Supporting Member

Holy smokes! Sweet deal folks. My absolute personal favourite comp of all time... and I’ve tried many. I’d buy this if I didn’t already have one.

GLWTS

3. moe.moe

moe.moe

Jun 22, 2008
    Chicago
    Brother Speyer,
    Thank you for the love bro!
    This comp is sadly over looked, perhaps it's because it is manufactured in Poland.
    On the website Ovnilab,

G-Lab BC-1

Cyrus gives it a stellar review. He also mentions that the comp being made in Poland probably has an effect of not being popular here in the states.
    I accidentally stumbled upon this comp and I honestly love it, but for what I need, this comp is overkill.
    So it's here for sale so I can purchase a more simpler comp like a Rothwell or Demeter. :)

Last edited: Apr 9, 2018
  4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 16, 2021