Gah! Help me people!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Stanley Design, Mar 9, 2003.

1. Well, I was getting ready for school the other day, and MTV was on (I know I know, I don't usually watch it) but this show "MADE" was on, and they were helping out a small band and trying to help them win a big battle of the bands. Anyway, they are I guess punk, they have a ska sound but no brass in their band, and I am pretty sure at one point they said their bassist was "#1 in New Jersey" but here is my problem...

I cannot for the life of me remember the bands name and their song wont get out of my head!!!

i really would like to find their music, it's great, I'm hoping you guys could help. Their song, is like "da dada da da Hey I'm a loser!" or something along the lines. Anyway, thanks for reading this;)

2. Josh Ryan

Josh Ryan - that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2001
    the Sly Catch, IIRC. I saw a commercial for that one.

3. wow thanks man, that did it, it wasnt actually the sly catch, but it was close enough that i remembered the name. the sly caps. i was thinking they were 10 second story or something for some reason, but now i got my music playing and now im on to a new problem.... I WANT TO PLAY THEM:(

anyway thanks for the quick reply:bassist:

4. Josh Ryan

Josh Ryan - that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2001
    No problem, glad I could be of help sort of. :)

5. I thought it was the Sly Caps....meh.

I wish they'd do more shows about bands, the Sly caps actually seemed pretty good. All those shows about models, basketball players whatever really piss me off...oh well, I shouldn't be watching MTV in the first place.