1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Galaxy Audio IEM

Discussion in 'Live Sound [BG]' started by mgash, Dec 29, 2017.

Tags:
  1. mgash

mgash

Mar 8, 2006
    folsom ca
    Does anyone have experience with these? Is there a huge quality difference between the shure psm300 and the Galaxy Audio 1400? I have been looking on the web and cant really find anything that shows the difference between these two units. Or is there a better inexpensive option available?

2. So far on my search the only 3 wireless iem setups I trust are the shure psm300 the mipro mi909 and the sennheiser g3 and all of these options cost far too much tho sadly the galaxy audio units work but are much noisier and have far less freq channels to operate imho I still wouldnt go less then the. Galaxy as1100 model and it's not a substantial enough savings over the shure psm 300 for the lost features and added noise imho just my opinion. Im still in the market for this my self but I cant afford it atm sadly

3. Robb Fesig

Robb Fesig

Mar 14, 2015
    Pennsylvania
    My guitarist tried the Galaxy Audio 1100, and ended up sending it back because 1: Too much noise 2: Hard to get a decent level.

I went with the Sennheiser G3, and it's been solid as a rock. I can't really tell the difference between it and a hard wired connection (it sounds the same). I didn't have the money either, but it was worth the saving/waiting.
    Buy once, cry once.

Ethereal Thorn and s0c9 like this.