For Sale Galli Bass Strings nickel or stainless $14 set free shipping

Discussion in 'TalkBass Bazaar: Strings' started by U2BOEW, Oct 15, 2017.

1. U2BOEW

U2BOEW

Dec 26, 2010
    Price:
    Galli Bass strings Made in Italy 4 string sets .45 .65 .85 .105 - New in vacuum sealed factory packaging. Your choice Nickel or Stainless. 45 sets of each available. Sorry, no other sets for sale. When these are gone, they're gone. $14 per set with free shipping. $13 per set for orders of 5 or more sets. Private party sale. I am not a retailer or dealer. PayPal or local pickup in SoCal ok [email protected]

Attached Files:

raphaeld likes this.
  2. Rapisme

Rapisme Supporting Member

Dec 5, 2007
    RAPISME
    These are really good strings!

U2BOEW likes this.
  3. U2BOEW

U2BOEW

Dec 26, 2010
    Best kept secret on Talkbass!

4. StayLow

StayLow

Mar 14, 2008
    Reliable seller, and if the strings are half as good as the company's packaging they'll be great.

U2BOEW likes this.
  5. U2BOEW

U2BOEW

Dec 26, 2010
    >>> These are really awesome strings and I'm selling them well below typical dealer cost. Made Italy since 1890 with the highest quality Swedish wire. At this price, they should be flying off the shelf.

6. U2BOEW

U2BOEW

Dec 26, 2010
    Over 80 sets still available - PayPal to [email protected] with number of sets you need in either nickel or stainless.

7. raphaeld

raphaeld

Sep 19, 2012
    Israel
    Hey Patrick

I'm interested in the nickel ones, how many sets do you have?

NigelD and U2BOEW like this.
  8. bking0217

bking0217 I suck a little less every day

May 15, 2015
    Apopka, FL
    Lightning-fast shipping! Ordered on Thursday and received on Saturday. Ordered 2 sets of stainless steel and I'm about to string up one of the sets on my Thunderbird.

U2BOEW likes this.
  9. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 27, 2022