Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Gallien-Krueger 200RCB 100w head

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by whoapower, Jan 21, 2006.

1. whoapower

whoapower

Jul 14, 2005
    Austin, TX
    My engine went out on the car so I have some mucho repairs to do. This GK 200RCB is a 100watt 4ohm amp. Built in chorus, compression and a four band eq.

I've had this since 1989 or 1988, which was purchased new around $443 or so, from the Drum Keyboard and Guitar Shop of Houston, TX. I'ts been powering a single JBL 15" with a tweeter all this time. Works great, never had a problem with it. I even purchased a 200MB which is the combo amp of the same head, years later, which I will probably put up for sale soon.

Pictures of the amp (large, very detailed, about 500KB each)

Reviews on Harmony-Central

It does have wear on it, but has only been to and from practice sessions, a few party gigs back in college and multiple concerts in high school far too many years ago. It is light, portable and easy to work with. I have zero complaints, but I just need the dough and the Trace Elliot works well for me now.

I'm asking $185 shipped in the 48 states. I'll take paypal, money orders, and a personal check (so long as it clears before I ship it out).

Questions?

2. whoapower

whoapower

Jul 14, 2005
    Austin, TX
    PM responded via email.

3. whoapower

whoapower

Jul 14, 2005
    Austin, TX
    ok, lowered the price even more! too many comments about it being a little rough on the edges. it is a bit old, but has been well cared for.