1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Gallien-Krueger 212 MBE/8 OHM on sale at Amazon

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by tallboybass, Dec 27, 2011.

1. Marko 1

Marko 1

Mar 9, 2009
    N.E. Ohio
    Not a bad price. Just add some cross-bracing and damping, and it’s a wonderful cab.

If I weren’t all cabbed out, I’d like to have two of those suckers stacked up under my MB500 head. :bassist:

2. 57P

57P

Sep 17, 2011
    Description states: "2x10 Inch Paragon Cast frame neodymium speakers" then "2x12 Inch Paragon Neodymium Drivers"

Wow, nothing like buying from somebody who knows their gear! :meh:

3. Grrrr!

I now have two of those cabs ... bought one in the summer and paid around 550 USD and bought a second in December. At that time Europe had completely dried out of 212MBEs and I had to pay around 600 USD.

Being a bassist in the US sure is cheaper than where I live :)

4. Wow what a price....pretty sure mine was 399 when they first arrived last year

and if mine wasn't so LOUD with the MB500......i'd already have a second probly !

5. tallboybass

tallboybass Supporting Member

Feb 25, 2003
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    They're $264.16 today!!!

3 left in stock.

6. tallboybass

tallboybass Supporting Member

Feb 25, 2003
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Now $267.55.....what are they doing?

7. impactwrench

impactwrench

Feb 22, 2009
    Back before I got a TB153, I wanted to get 2 of these as a stack, but GC (to which I had a big gift card to use) only had them in 4 ohm, so I tried the 210MBE. I am a GK lover but this cab was lacking. It was probably due to the lack of bracing and stuffing, but I sent it back. This is a killer price though.