1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Gallien-Krueger 410 MBE II 400W 4x10 Bass Speaker Cabinet

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Jim Leslie, Apr 27, 2015.

1. Jim Leslie

Jim Leslie

Nov 19, 2014
    Pennsylvania
    Can anyone on here tell me about the G-K 410 MBE II 400W 4x10 bass cabinet? I've seen one in the classifieds and wanted to get some opinions about this cabinet before I move on it. I am looking to pair it with a Fender Rumble 500 V3 head. Thanks for the help.

2. The 400 watt MBE II used the older ceramic speakers, still has the piezo horn. More of a old school sound.

Jim Leslie likes this.
  3. Jim Leslie

Jim Leslie

Nov 19, 2014
    Pennsylvania
    Are the ceramic speakers a bad thing?

4. No, just that the 800 watt version is the new NEO speakers. The MBE 410 can come both ways.

5. Jim Leslie

Jim Leslie

Nov 19, 2014
    Pennsylvania
    Do they have a nice sound? I've never heard GK bass cabinets. I'm trying to decide between that and the Fender Rumble V3 series. Thanks.

6. Yes, they have a good sound to them. If you might like one over the other is something you need to try with your amp head and bass, at the store and at practice/gig.