1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Gallien Krueger 410T...any info or opinions ?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Dallyd31, Jan 27, 2012.

1. Dallyd31

Dallyd31 Supporting Member

Jun 22, 2005
    Peterborough, Ontario
    I have been looking for an inexpensive ( but decent) backup cab and stumbled up on an older GK 410T in my area. ( I have a Berg NV61 but need an option for occasional smaller gigs and times when I don't want to lug the big cab).

Has anyone used one of these or have any opinions on them ? I can't seem to find too much info on them. I would be pairing with my Trace V4 tube head.

410t.

2. banikek

banikek

Sep 14, 2010
    Sydney, Australia
    I had one. Paid $150 for it. I liked it so much I found another. Paid $125 for that one. They were both nice compact 410's. Easy to move. They sounded great! Due to downsizing I just recently sold them off. Hope that one works out for you.

3. Dallyd31

Dallyd31 Supporting Member

Jun 22, 2005
    Peterborough, Ontario
    thanks for the feedback. Did you find it sounded vintage, hi-fi etc ? I want to pair it with a tube head.

Was it fairly efficient...and reliable ?

Any other opinions ?

4. ndutyme

ndutyme

Dec 10, 2012
    I know this thread is old, but it still turns up when you search for a GK 410T.
    I have a blown 10" speaker in my GK 410T cabinet, so I emailed GK and got a response. I posted it in the thread at this link:
    Old GK 410T replacement speaker problems? Help!