Gallien-Krueger 700RB

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Fourbin, Apr 15, 2004.

1. Fourbin

Feb 11, 2003

I've owned this thing for the last year and it has been racked and never gigged for the entire time. Great condition and sounds fantastic. I'm shopping around for combo amps right now so I won't be needing it anymore.

Really versatile amp that does BI-AMP and it will handle either one 4ohm or two 8ohm cabs on the main poweramp and up to two 8ohm horns on the 50w amp. This thing is loud as it delivers 225w @ 8ohms and 380w @ 4ohms.

Comes with instruction booklet.

$400/obo + shipping. Shoot me a PM or E-mail.

2. ojthesimpson

Jul 21, 2003
    Draper, UT
    do u have a picture of the acual head?
  3. Fourbin

Feb 11, 2003
    I'll go over to my practice space in a few and take a pic for you. Are you interested?
  4. Fourbin

Feb 11, 2003
    Here she is.. 1 or 2 TINY scratches in the finish maybe, but she's basically much flawless:

5. ambolina

ambolina Guest

Apr 7, 2004
    San Diego, Ca
    Hi there - did you buy this new or used? Thanks.
  6. Fourbin

Feb 11, 2003
    Bought this thing new..
  7. Wes Whitmore

Wes Whitmore Supporting Member

Mar 10, 2003
    Columbus, OH
    I have the cab and speakers of a 1001RB 2x10 combo that the head will fit right into if you are interested. It could allow lyou to have a combo that you are looking for. You might be looking for a different combo though.
  8. Fourbin

Feb 11, 2003
    Yeah I'm really looking for something else but thanks a lot for the offer!

Still for sale...
  9. Fourbin

Feb 11, 2003
    Well the guy who promised he was going to buy it backed out.. any takers?
  10. Avry

May 7, 2004
    If this is still for sale I might be interested.
  11. captyale

Nov 23, 2004
    I just saw your posting for your gk 700rb11.Are you still selling it? Please e-mail me at
    thanks, YG