SOLD Gallien Krueger backline 600

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by mkrtu9, May 1, 2012.

1. mkrtu9

mkrtu9

Mar 2, 2006
    Tuscola
    Hello fellow tb'rs.

For sale is a Gallien Krueger backline 600 amp. I purchased it used last year around this time and it has been sitting here at my house nearly unused since then. I have two of these and decided I just don't need both so it is up for sale.

These are 300 watts at 4 ohms. It has an XLR out, effects loop with tuner out and mute. Here is a link for more info if you need it. Welcome to Gallien-Krueger: Power to Groove

As for the condition of this particular unit. It has light scratching on the top, but other than that it is very clean and very usable. It comes with the power cable of course though it is not pictured. The cable is flawless.

Feel free to PM me with any and all questions as I will respond to them as soon as I can.

$200 shipped conus firm. No trades please as I am putting this towards a gun :bag:

photobucket-14307-1335908514500.gif

photobucket-9373-1335908485572.gif

2. mkrtu9

mkrtu9

Mar 2, 2006
    Tuscola
    bump

3. FourStrinGreen

FourStrinGreen

Mar 31, 2012
    Man I'd love to have this dude. As soon as my next paycheck comes in I'll hit ya up on this

4. funkboy5

funkboy5 19mm + 35" = :-) Bass'd on a true story

Jan 4, 2008
    San Antonio, TX
    Bump for a nice underrated amp with its own unique tone thing happening similar to the GKMB200.

5. mkrtu9

mkrtu9

Mar 2, 2006
    Tuscola
    sounds good, i am in no hurry.

6. mkrtu9

mkrtu9

Mar 2, 2006
    Tuscola
    bump

7. mkrtu9

mkrtu9

Mar 2, 2006
    Tuscola
    bump

8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 12, 2021