1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Gallien Krueger Club. GK Rules !

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Tunaman, Feb 20, 2014.

1. bobomatic

bobomatic

Jan 15, 2018
    I want that Barefaced.

2. Red Planet

Red Planet

May 29, 2005
    Atlanta

Lehle P Split.

Bodiczek likes this.
  3. Bodiczek

Bodiczek

Feb 25, 2019
    True! Burkhard Lehle creates excellent boxes.

4. Matthias

Matthias

May 30, 2000
    Vienna, Austria
    Bought the MB150 19 years ago and been using it ever since...
    upload_2019-5-24_20-47-16.

5. Red Planet

Red Planet

May 29, 2005
    Atlanta
    Nice I've thought about getting one of those.

Matthias likes this.
  6. Red Planet

Red Planet

May 29, 2005
    Atlanta
    Yes I have one of those. I don't use it all the time but it does come in handy. If I ever need to run two rigs or split my signal it comes out.

You can see mine here.

Last edited: May 25, 2019
  7. Red Planet

Red Planet

May 29, 2005
    Atlanta
    So I ended up with my smaller GK rig last night. I was planning on using my new GK cabs but our relationship with this club owner has soured and I wanted to be able to get out of there faster and easier. We are canceling a number of dates with this douche bag as he hast turned into a mafia type. We just don't deal with this kind of BS from anyone.

You can see my little Saturn Works pedal I got to channel switch the MBF500.

BrentSimons, Spidey2112 and mmbass21 like this.
  8. 2saddleslab

2saddleslab Supporting Member

May 30, 2003
    Kentucky
    GK was dishing it out this afternoon.
    FEAD9B40-3548-4ACF-AE4D-15BA95C4F381.

9. Spidey2112

Spidey2112

Aug 3, 2016
    So, he's not the goodfella you thought he was.

AstralBirth likes this.
  10. Red Planet

Red Planet

May 29, 2005
    Atlanta
    Haha. Always new he was a turd.

Spidey2112 likes this.
  11. Red Planet

Red Planet

May 29, 2005
    Atlanta
    So I wonder if used GKs will increase on the for sale market when the new amps come out. I been looking around for one of the MB210 combos and don't see them anywhere. Was thinking of getting rid of my Elf setup in favor of one of the MB combos maybe even a MB115 but I dont see much GK gear for sale. I suppose its a testament to how good the gear is.

Spidey2112, AstralBirth and Chris Y like this.
  12. Chris Y

Chris Y

Feb 2, 2019
    Darwin NT
    The price on MB combos went up in Aus by 10-15% 2 months ago, I just got a MBP112 that cost $661.00 Aus and that was still about $50 cheaper than the next cheapest I could find. I got MB112 3 months ago for $669, now they want $839. You guys still have it pretty good :cigar:

AstralBirth and Red Planet like this.
  13. The new combos are expecting to be out this summer according to Jason. Should be exciting!!

FARBass and Red Planet like this.
  14. After being away from GK for about a year, I'm back! I sold my Traynor YBA-200 and got a 1001RB.
    Played a 4 band bill last 2 weekends and 3/4 bassists were using GK. After hearing all the bands, I have vowed to never buy another non-GK head.

Andyman001, Bodiczek and Spidey2112 like this.
  15. pigpen1

pigpen1 Supporting Member

Aug 2, 2017
    Any real eta on these new heads? Sweetwater has listed it as "coming soon" for a couple of months now. Does anyone have them?

16. I believe it was explained here that the date has been pushed back till idk when due to some legal testing.

17. pigpen1

pigpen1 Supporting Member

Aug 2, 2017
    I'll try to find the post.

18. TonyP-

TonyP- Excuse me but you have your I-IV-V in my II-V-I Gold Supporting Member

Aug 21, 2003
    Boston Mass
    A-Designs Mike Lull GK Tsunami Cables GHS Strings RMI Basswitch Nordstrand Pickups Darkglass
    The Legacy 800 are coming off the line today.

19. Red Planet

Red Planet

May 29, 2005
    Atlanta

Excellent I need to start calculating where the money is coming from and deciding 800 or 1200 that is the question. I really think all I'd ever need is the 800 but there is something to be said for holding the power of the universe in your hands. :)

20. When I heard the announcement on the Instagram page, I was very pleased!

Red Planet likes this.