1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

No longer available Gallien-Krueger - GK - MB Fusion 500 Bass Amp Head

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Rapisme, Nov 11, 2020.

1. Rapisme

Rapisme Supporting Member

Dec 5, 2007
    RAPISME
    Price:
    United States
    005DED6C-62E0-498F-8158-075760A61AD8.jpeg I have an awesome amp head that is ready for someone new to jam out on. This Gallien-Krueger MB Fusion 500 is loud, articulate and lightweight, but has tube warmth and can get dirty with the “B” channel. The specs are here; MB Fusion 500 Specs — Gallien-Krueger.

Comes with a power cord and original foot switch. There are no issues and has never left my home Selling as I am downsizing.
    $430.00 shipped.
    USPS priority mail! Payment will be need to be made via Paypal. Or trade for in the same Condition Reidmar 750 bass amp head. Even!

If trade is + the value I can even it out by including a custom DR.Bass 112 airhead that fits the Fusion perfectly! Specs of the cab listed on the post.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 6, 2020
    Arch58 likes this.
  2. SLPimp

SLPimp An Injury to One is an Injury to All Supporting Member

Sep 27, 2020
    Santa Fe, New Mexico
    What are the specs on the 112 Dr. Bass?

3. FrenchBassQC

FrenchBassQC Supporting Member

Jul 13, 2011
    Gatineau QC CA
    I like the way you’re downsizing sir... :D I have one like this and it is a great amp for sure.

Rapisme likes this.
  4. Rapisme

Dec 5, 2007
    RAPISME
    :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: :smug:
    +1

5. how much for a local cash sale?

6. Rapisme

Dec 5, 2007
    RAPISME
    Replied via PM. Still available.

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 16, 2021