1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Gallien Krueger GK MB200

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Erik Turkman, May 6, 2017.

1. Price:
    For sale is a Gallien-Krueger MB200 amp head. This is the made in USA version. It has seen minimal use, as I bought it primarily to use as a backup and rarely used it. I bought it new and am the original owner. There is some light scuffing from being moved around inside a gig bag, but it’s in good shape overall. I'm editing this post to report that the small patches of previously reported adhesive residue were easily removed. I've updated the photos to show current condition. Sorry for the irregular lighting, but the surfaces are all pretty shiny. Sale includes power cable. Price is $225 shipped, to CONUS only, will accept PayPal or cash. Thanks. Price reduced to $210 shipped.

Specs can be found at: MB 200 Specs

GK MB200 front 2.JPG

GK MB200 back 2.JPG
    GK MB200 top 2.JPG GK MB200 bottom 2.JPG GK MB200 side 1.JPG GK MB200 side 2.2.JPG

Last edited: May 26, 2017
    seang15 likes this.
  2. bluesrx

bluesrx Supporting Member

Mar 31, 2006
    Lakeland, Fl.
    Can you show pics of the scuffs and smudge?

3. Great amps. For even more volume, turn the EQ knobs to fully clockwise.

4. I'll try to take more pictures later.

Last edited: May 7, 2017
  5. Updated pictures have been incorporated into the original posting.

6. I plugged this head into a Genzler cabinet last night. Wow! I had forgotten how good it sounds.

7. seang15

seang15

Aug 28, 2008
    Cary NC
    The beauty of this amp, is that it can run with no load. So, you can play through your headphones without the need to have it connected to a cab. Love it!

8. That's right. Terrific for practicing without disturbing others.

9. Some interest, but no firm deal yet.

10. I thought I had this sold on a local deal, but it's still available. Price reduced to $210 shipped.