No longer available Gallien-Krueger (GK) MB210 (first gen w/metal grill) + 210MBE extension

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by GroovinOnFunk, Dec 10, 2015.

1. GroovinOnFunk

GroovinOnFunk

Apr 30, 2008
    San Diego, CA
    Endorses Cleartone and SIT Strings
    Price:
    I have a first generation GK MB210 + 210MBE setup that I'd like to sell. I've had to upgrade to something louder and more powerful for my band and I'm not using this much. The beauty of this rig is that you get a practice amp (the MB210) and a gigging rig (the MB210 with the 210MBE extension) all in one package.

The MB210 is a bit dinged up from being well used, but functions perfectly in every way. A few years ago I also beefed up the construction of the cabinet by adding some bracing and dampening in the cabinet of the MB210 combo. The result is a punchier and tighter sound. The second generation ones come with bracing now, but this is more thorough and includes dampening in the cab as well. The 210MBE is unmodified.

I'll include east coast shipping at that price too.

To be clear, the sale is for $600 for both the combo and the extension and I'll cover the shipping on both if it's on the east coast, otherwise we may have to split the shipping or something like that.

428161_698660531575_274181494_n.jpg 382231_709883335985_1086409121_n.jpg image1.jpeg image5.jpeg image7.jpeg

MCF, kwdhsk, Mfebs and 1 other person like this.
  2. GroovinOnFunk

GroovinOnFunk

Apr 30, 2008
    San Diego, CA
    Bump!

3. GroovinOnFunk

GroovinOnFunk

Apr 30, 2008
    San Diego, CA
    I'll listen to offers! Looking to move these guys before I make my way out west. Need to slim down the collection.

4. GroovinOnFunk

GroovinOnFunk

Apr 30, 2008
    San Diego, CA
    Moving in November. Need to unload this.

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 15, 2021