1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Gallien Krueger GK MB212-II mark 2. 2x12 Combo, 500 Watts

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by akane3, Aug 23, 2018.

1. akane3

akane3

Dec 20, 2011
    Chicago, IL
    Price:
    Hello, for sale is my GK mb212_II combo. This thing slays, and just has too much volume for my small condo. I dont play much anymore so this has to go. I played about 8-10 low volume gigs with it since I bought it. It is in great shape.

You know the amp... 500 watts, 2x12 combo. Its great for gigging, as it is lightweight and very loud. These retail at $829 new!

I am hoping for local pickup in Chicago, but if you want me to ship, I can charge actual shipping costs.

$450

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 30, 2018
    G RICH 5 likes this.
  2. Thummel

Thummel

Jun 24, 2007
    West Texas
    none
    I have one of these and love it! 37 pounds, great tone and plenty of power. GLWTS.

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 27, 2021