1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

GALLIEN KRUEGER/HARLEY BENTON BACKLINE 600/B115H SET

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Borgy, Jun 25, 2007.

1. Borgy

Borgy

Jul 31, 2006
    Manchester, England
  2. I can only vouch for the GK backline 600 - I had it and I think its a great head, especially if you have a good bass running into it. Plenty of power and nice tone-shaping features. The Distortion doesnt thrill me but its definately usable.

3. illidian

illidian

Jul 2, 2004
    +1

The Backline 600 is an outstanding piece of equipment. However, at only 300 (honest) watts, it doesn't quite have the "plenty of power" that you describe. For some folks, yes. For others, not so much.

4. Borgy

Borgy

Jul 31, 2006
    Manchester, England
    Thank you for the feed back I may go ahead and buy this as soon as I can get the money together

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 9, 2021