1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Gallien Krueger Knobs 400RB and 800RB ...

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by tjh, Nov 28, 2018.

1. tjh

tjh Supporting Member

Mar 22, 2006
    Minnesota
    Price:
    $4.50
    I got these years ago as replacement knobs for the many early 400RB's that I was picking up missing knobs … I have used a few, but they sat in the drawer now for several years … with no more GK RB heads in the house, or in my future, might as well pass them along to anyone that can use them … they should work on the GK's after about '90-91 range, the small knob era .. the blue capped ones are the same as the gray, just add a little variety ... pretty much just passing these along to another TB'er, covering shipping ($3.50) and have enough to buy a cheeseburger without cheese at McD's off their $1 menu … unless you send PP as a purchase, then I would come up short ;)

$4.50 shipped lower 48 … if you can use them give me a shout … ;)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 30, 2018
    waynobass likes this.
  2. glivanos

glivanos Supporting Member

Jun 24, 2005
    Philadelphia Area
    You have a PM.