1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale Gallien Krueger MB 150 S (Series 3) and 112MBX

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Bass Amps, Strings, & Accessories' started by Sean Riddle, Aug 31, 2019.

1. Sean Riddle

Sean Riddle Supporting Member

Aug 11, 2013
    Ventura, California
    Price:
    275-800
    This combo and extension speaker really doesn't need much of a write up on here honestly. A majority of you all know what this is and have very likely played through one at one point in your life. It's a workhorse of an amp and solid for casual gigs with double bass and works well for quite gigs or practice on electric bass. I bought the combo when I started college in 2014 and used it extensively then, so it shows a fair amount of wear but still runs and sounds strong. I can remove the Gollihur bass stickers if you would likeI bought the extension speaker in 2016 and used if for about a year, so it still looks relatively new. This combo sounds its best paired with the extension speaker. Asking $550 OBO for the combo, $275 OBO for the extension speaker, or $800 for both the combo and the extension speaker. I'll even throw in a free speaker cable if you buy both the combo and extension speaker. While this is a long shot, I'd be willing to trade for a 2 channel Acoustic Image Clarus head preferably Series 4 and 4plus. Local sale preferred, but if you're willing to cover shipping I'm open to your offer. I can remove the Gollihur bass stickers if you would like.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 17, 2019 at 11:51 PM
  2. Sean Riddle

Aug 11, 2013
    Ventura, California
    Pending sale

3. Sean Riddle

Aug 11, 2013
    Ventura, California
    Amp is still available!