1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale/Trade Gallien Krueger MB Fusion 500 + Neo 112ii cabinet

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by jsunRo, Sep 16, 2017.

1. jsunRo

jsunRo

Apr 4, 2016
    Ohio
    Price:
    $800
    Hello fellow TB-ers! I have an excellent-condition Gallien-Krueger (GK) MB Fusion 500 & Neo 112ii cabinet for sale. The cabinet has a cover and the head has a cover + additional accessories that I am including (foot stomp, rack mount, power, and speaker cables).

I got the MB fusion from another TBer but it is still in excellent condition. Never took it out to gig - only kept in the house. I personally bought the Neo-112ii cabinet and am the original owner. This one is pretty much mint-condition. I always had a cover, never gigged it, and got it only a couple of months ago.

Both sound great and play great. Incredibly lightweight. Only trades I am interested in is Aguilar Tonehammer 500 & SL112. Will split shipping or make it cheaper if you're willing to meet me locally (Columbus, OH).

Thank you!

Dropped to $650

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 8, 2017
  2. jsunRo

jsunRo

Apr 4, 2016
    Ohio
    Still available

3. what would you sell just the head for?

4. 3rdBass

3rdBass Funk in A Supporting Member

Yes, same question.

5. DRHAM

DRHAM

Dec 21, 2018
    How much for the cab?

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 17, 2021