For Sale Gallien-Krueger MB Fusion 800 w/ rack kit & Gator case

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Basehead, Oct 18, 2020.

1. Basehead

Basehead Now with even more synthy goodness... Supporting Member

Jan 3, 2008
    New York NY
    Price:
    $650
    United States
    Hey all,

Up for sale is my very clean GK MB Fusion 800 head. This particular unit has been racked since I bought it new from Sweetwater, originally in a larger Gator case but moved to a more appropriate sized case. Now lives in a near mint Gator 2U shallow GR rack case.

I love this head and it was my first experience with a Class D head. I've always been impressed with its power, precision, flexibility, and sound. I'm now using Genzler heads and this sits idle in my home studio.

I've never had a hiccup or issue with this head and is fully tested and in perfect working order. Never abused, kept free from dust/smoke/pet hair.

Comes with case, GK Rack Mount kit, power cable, footswitch, and cable.

I'll keep this local (NY Metro area, Westchester, Putnam, Greenwich, Danbury) since I'd rather not ship. Asking $650. Cash is king, otherwise Paypal.

Pics:
    20201016_123109.jpg
    20201016_123822.jpg
    20201016_124211.jpg
    20201016_124415.jpg

Contact me with any questions.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2020
    elkkid2, CosmicRay and Spaceman Ian like this.
  2. Basehead

Basehead Now with even more synthy goodness... Supporting Member

Jan 3, 2008
    New York NY
    So, just to add, this is still a light weight package, just able to withstand the rigors of the road.....BUMP!

elkkid2 likes this.
  3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 22, 2021