1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

No longer available Gallien-Krueger MB210 Combo & 210MBE Extension

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by invalidprotocol, Jan 28, 2017.

1. invalidprotocol

invalidprotocol Supporting Member

Dec 11, 2008
    DFW
    Price:
    I've finally upgraded my rig so it's time to part with this great setup. I purchased the MB210 combo new in late 2009 and obtained the extension from another TBer in 2013.

This has seen nearly daily use as a practic rig at the house. The combo has been gigged out in various church setting indoors and as a full 4x10 setup in two outdoor settings. The only times it's ever really been pushed hard was in a large venue, jamming with a metal head neighbor guitarist and in the outdoor settings where it performed perfectly.

Operation has been absolutely trouble free and everything works as it should. Tolex is in really good shape with only a couple minor abrasions. Locking end caps on the extension have a little abrasion. Grill on the extension was lightly pressed inward during shipment to me. It pressed out ok but is not immaculately straight which you can tell from shadowing of light in the pictures.

Plenty of power on tap; 350w at 8ohm or 500w at 4ohm with the extension. Excellent portability and packs into small vehicles with ease. Weight is friendly on the back - 35 lbs for the combo, 30 for the extension, both containing neo drivers.

Looking for $500 firm for the set and not wanting to part them at this time. Local Dallas Texas area only. My only trade interest is for a Gallien-Krueger MB Fusion 500 or 800 head.

Attached Files:

2. Joedog

Joedog

Jan 28, 2010
    Pensacola FL
    If you were local to me, you'd likely have a buyer. Sometimes I hate browsing this section! AAARRRRGGGG!

shawshank72 and invalidprotocol like this.
  3. NickFromNY

NickFromNY Supporting Member

Nov 2, 2010
    Long Island, NY
    If you ship, let me know

invalidprotocol likes this.
  4. Bob Clayton

Bob Clayton My P doesn’t have flats or tort Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2001
    Philly Suburbs
    If you're ever decide to split them up and ship, I'd be interested.

invalidprotocol likes this.
  5. invalidprotocol

invalidprotocol Supporting Member

Dec 11, 2008
    DFW
    Having trouble gelling with the NEO 212. Taking this combo and extension off the market for now.