SOLD Gallien Krueger MB500

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Pat C., Feb 17, 2019.

1. Price:
    Putting my GK MB500 up for sale or trade, priced to move for $300 shipped CONUS. This thing is a beast, gotta be the loudest 500 watt micro out there. Two channels, the second is designed to be a boost/dirty (if wanted). Unfortunately, I lent the footswitch to a former bandmate and he "lost it". A simple on/off switch will work, or GK's got them for sale on their store as well.

Edit: Turns out I have the feet but not original packaging. I will ship securely in a medium sized box.

For a while I was using this thing as part of a dual amp set-up in a stereo "wet/dry" rig. This amp was my clean amp and I ran my EFX through an Aguilar TH500. That was a killer setup.

My current band is on in-ears and I'm totally ampless and cabless (much less killer) so my amps are sitting at home doing nothing. The amps were always transported in a ATA rated, foam-lined SKB 3i series case. The GK does have some surface rash on the top (from it's position living under the Aguilar inside the case and at the gig, I guess) which is visible in the pics.

As far as trades, I'm looking for a lightweight 5 string bass only - no amps, cabs or pedals. My main gigging bass is an Ibanez SR1825 - another SR would be cool. Plus cash on my end as needed. I'd also be open to Fender Standard Jazz or PJ, Lakland Skyline, G&L Tribute, etc. but must be well under 9lbs! I know that's not typical for some of those makes and models, but I've got a neck/back issue that requires a lighter weight bass. Not looking for a high end instrument, but I need a player that looks, sounds and feels good. I've got a boutique 6 string that lives at home and scratches that high-end itch.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 18, 2019
    Spidey2112 and ObsessiveArcher like this.
  2. ZSN624

ZSN624

Apr 15, 2018
    Beijing
    How much would it be in all shipping to China?

3. Spidey2112

Spidey2112

Aug 3, 2016
    Great price for a great amp! GLWTS!

4. Sorry, no international shipping.