1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Gallien Krueger MBE115 15" NEO Bass Cab Basically New!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by AtomicPunk, May 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AtomicPunk

AtomicPunk Supporting Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Detroit Metro, MI USA
    Selling a GK MBE 115 Neo bass cab, kept at home it's entire life and never really used much. Basically new. SUPER light and sounds great, just have a lot of cabs and never needed to use it. Ordered it for an extension cab and never needed the extension part! This is the 8 ohm, 400 watt NEO version. 32 lbs.

Ships in original box with original packaging. No scuffs or anything, looks and sounds brand new. $200 shipped to CONUS, local pickup in Detroit, MI is OK as well. Paypal is cool with me.

This bass cabinet features Speakon and 1/4" inputs, one 15" speaker, and tweeter with defeat, all weighing in at 32 pounds. You will love how this Gallien-Krueger bass speaker cab sounds. Your back will love how little it weighs.

GKMBE1151.

2. How does it compare to other 15" speakers in terms of volume and tone?

3. AtomicPunk

Dec 3, 2007
    Detroit Metro, MI USA
    It's nice...sounds great from when I tested it out. I usually use 10's and 12's so I don't have a ton of experience with 15's but it sure added a lot of low end to my 10's when I hooked them up together.

4. AtomicPunk

Dec 3, 2007
    Detroit Metro, MI USA
    SOLD! Thanks Scott!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.