1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Gallien Krueger NEO 112-II, like new condition! (SoCal)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by bigsnack, Mar 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigsnack

bigsnack Supporting Member

Aug 24, 2005
    Los Angeles
    All,

I got some good news this week, as it looks like my wife and I are expecting! That being said, I've decided to unload some recently acquired stuff that will likely only get minimal usage. I have a like-new GK NEO 112-II for sale. It has never left my house since I picked it up. Although I am the second owner, it is in pristine condition. In fact, I personally peeled the grill plastic off of the logos on the front of the cab when I unboxed it! I'm a studio rat for the most part, and will likely not bring this out of the house for a gig in for quite some time. Because of this, it should move to a more appreciative home!

For now, I'd like to avoid shipping. I'm in the Los Angeles area, and am asking 250 even.

Thanks for looking!
    null-12.
    null-14.

2. Blueinred

Blueinred

Mar 12, 2009
    Greater Cincy
    Congrats! Your life is about to change for the better. It truly is a miracle, and you should be right there at the birth to witness GOD's creation.

If you change your mind about shipping, I'm interested.

3. bigsnack

Aug 24, 2005
    Los Angeles
    I'll keep you posted. I'm only hesitant because I will have to do some digging to find a box. If I can lock that down while at work over the next couple of days, I will definitely ship it. Thanks for the well wishes!

4. bigsnack

Aug 24, 2005
    Los Angeles
    SOLD!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.