1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Gallien Krueger Neo 412

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by atauntaun, Apr 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. atauntaun

atauntaun

Sep 14, 2008
    Alameda, CA
    Endorser Jule Amps Monique
    Both cabinets are now sold.

I have two of these cabs for sale and am asking $500 each. I'm looking for a local sale. I don't have the required materials to box these up. I'm in Oakland, CA and am willing to drive several hours to meet up with interested buyers.

When I purchased these cabs they were pretty road worn, but sounded and worked great. I've since stripped the tolex and had them sprayed with bed liner at a line-x shop. All in all it turned out pretty good. Their not perfect, but it came out pretty nice. I also replaced the corners, handles, casters, rails, and kick plates. All replacement hardware came directly from GK except for the kick plates which I had made out of diamond plate. The grills were not replaced but they were covered with silver fender style grill cloth.

These cabs can thump and sound absolutely huge. The tweeters can be bypassed for a nice old school vibe. I've been pretty happy with these cabs, but am gassing for a Mesa powerhouse 1000/1200 or Mesa 610.

The only trades I would be interested in are the above mentioned cabs.

4320123591_546738e5da_o.
    4320860134_7c0d5ef85f_o.

2. I'm local. What do these bad boys weigh? 4ohm? Power handling? Thanks.

3. atauntaun

atauntaun

Sep 14, 2008
    Alameda, CA
    According to my Bathroom scale they are a very un-neo 110lbs. Give or take a few pounds. They are 4ohms and 1200w power handling.

4. Hey man, I'm sort of local (San Luis Obispo). A few hour's drive away. I might have some extra ca$h coming my way and I'm definitely interested in one of these. I was thinking that if I do get the money we could perhaps meet up somewhere halfway between?

5. atauntaun

atauntaun

Sep 14, 2008
    Alameda, CA
    Sure. That would not be a problem.

6. atauntaun

atauntaun

Sep 14, 2008
    Alameda, CA
    Thinking of keeping one of these bump.

7. Alrighty, it sounds like a good deal to me. I'll be honest and just say that I won't know until Monday 4/26 if I'll have the funds for one. If you sell them or decide to keep them by then, just post so. Many thanks!

8. nick g.

nick g. Supporting Member

Nov 9, 2003
    Chandler, Arizona
    I can't tell you how bad I want one of those, but I'm in Phoenix.

FFFFUUUUU-

9. atauntaun

atauntaun

Sep 14, 2008
    Alameda, CA
    It's only a mere 750 miles away. :smug:

10. Hey, good news. I can buy one of these off ya this weekend if that works for you. Where would you like to meet? Day, time? I'm pretty much free all of Saturday and Sunday. Salinas looks like a pretty good place to meet up to me:)

11. "I'm digging the makeover" bump!

12. atauntaun

atauntaun

Sep 14, 2008
    Alameda, CA
    PM Sent

13. atauntaun

atauntaun

Sep 14, 2008
    Alameda, CA
    Thanks! I'm pretty happy with the way they turned out.

14. Hey ataunton, haven't gotten a pm yet. I'll check back in the morning. I don't know how long it takes for TB to get messages through, so I guess I'll just be patient.

15. atauntaun

atauntaun

Sep 14, 2008
    Alameda, CA
    I actually hadn't sent it yet. It should be there now.

16. atauntaun

atauntaun

Sep 14, 2008
    Alameda, CA
    It looks like one of these cabs is sold. I will be keeping the other one for now. I will update this thread if i decide to let go of the remaining cab.

17. atauntaun

atauntaun

Sep 14, 2008
    Alameda, CA
    Bump. I've decided to sell the remaining cab. I don't really want to, but need to generate some funds for moving. Someone take this killer cab home.

18. Bump for a superb cabinet!
    Aaron, just had my first gig with the one you sold me last night. Held its own! Good stuff. I'd be negotiating with you on buying the second if I had the money...

19. atauntaun

atauntaun

Sep 14, 2008
    Alameda, CA
    Thanks for the bump and good to hear your enjoying the cabinet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.