Gallien Krueger RBH 2X10 cab. Why aren't there any?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by madjazzbass, Jun 11, 2020.

1. madjazzbass

madjazzbass Supporting Member

Jan 5, 2014
    Earth
    Did GK Ever make a RBH 2X10 cab.? Is there any plans for one to be released anytime in the near future? What's the ABSOLUTE BEST SOUNDING 2X10 cab. that GK has to offer? not the cheapest or "lightest"; the best sounding GK 2X10 is what I'm interested in. If there ever was a GK 2X10 cab., Why were they discontinued? Thanks TB. :D

2. madjazzbass likes this.
  3. madjazzbass

Jan 5, 2014
    Earth
    Wow! That's too bad; You'd think they would've figured out a way to make them lighter without going "neo"; I personally wouldn't mind the weight myself, I think neo cabs stink, but I see that a lot of guys love them, Oh well.

4. According to GK's website the only 2x10 they currently offer in their four cab lines is the CX2x10, by default that will be their best. ;)

The best GK I and most (opinions) are the Neo 2x12. Give one of them a shot, or go with a different cab company.

madjazzbass likes this.
  5. madjazzbass

Jan 5, 2014
    Earth
    Yeeah Nah, too bulky for my needs, and (another post;)) I'm really not into 12's at all, Thanks Dude.

S-Bigbottom likes this.
  6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 16, 2022