Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Game like MOTAS, except i could beat MOTAS....

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Ryan Berry, Mar 11, 2004.

1. I found this game here that i can't beat, or at least get out of the first room, so go beat and and tell me what you did please. Enjoy.

2. I can't leave that room, either.

3. Aaron

Aaron

Jun 2, 2001
    Bellingham, WA
    Did you get to opening the safe yet?

4. I opened all the dresser doors, got 3 keys, but I have no idea what to do next. Can you open the small box of mystery yet...I put the ring in the one hole, but that's it.

5. Aaron

Aaron

Jun 2, 2001
    Bellingham, WA
    *Spoiler*

One peice falls out of the curtains, one peice behind the bed/at the footside of the bed, put them in the box.

6. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    I am shut up

I have to escape

7. Ahhh, thanks. Didn't know about the curtain.

What a pointless hologram the stupid thing plays...even if he is air guitaring.

8. Brendan

Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    Got both rings in the box, but nothing else seems to work. And I appear to be missing one item, the one that fits right next to the cassett and between the two grey keys.

Edit- Escape-ed!

9. You need the metal piece, which is like right below the pillow and between the matress...that's what Portrait was talking about. I missed it too, have to keep clicking around the bed.

*Spoler*

I got the videobox to play, and I guess you click on the wall where he points, but nothing seemed to happen?

10. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
    i have the battery... i have 2 little keys for the dresser... the power cord... a ring... a cd case... and a little red box of mstery... and a website url... now what?

11. Aaron

Aaron

Jun 2, 2001
    Bellingham, WA
    *Spoiler*
    Click directly on that spot a few times.

Also be sure to check out that url.

12. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    i have the rod, and a ring in the box.... where is the other ring? i got the one out of the bowl.

13. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    I don't like how you have to watch the video every time to get the safe to appear :meh:

edit: I win.

14. Ahh...I kept clicking on it before the video ended, like right when the spot appeared...and it kept throwing me back to the stupid CD player.

Thanks

15. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    found the key in the cd player... what do i do with it?

16. Whta's the combination?

17. unharmed

unharmed Iron Fishes

May 19, 2003
    London, England
  18. Josh Ryan

Josh Ryan - that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2001
  19. What is the combo?

20. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    follow the URL that you found in the drawer, it's a 4 number combo...you do the rest.