1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Gameboy

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by MakiSupaStar, May 10, 2010.

1. MakiSupaStar

MakiSupaStar The Lowdown Diggler

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Busted this out over the weekend and my 6 year old son love it. I almost completely forgot I had this thing.

be955bcf.

2. sloasdaylight

sloasdaylight Banned

Feb 4, 2009
    Tampa, Florida, US
    OH SNAP

3. I concur.

Old School is best school.

What Ren and Stimpy Game is that?

4. rarbass

rarbass

Jul 3, 2008
    Where is teh pokemans??

Nice, I never had a Gameboy before Gameboy Color.

5. Nice.

I've been meaning to buy a GB colour for a while, and they are so cheap anyway!

My old original gameboy was on the way out, there were about 7-8 vertical lines of pixels out and 3-4 horizontal.

6. rarbass

rarbass

Jul 3, 2008
    :confused:

7. He used it as a colon.

Duh . . .

:confused:

(It's something called Little Sound DJ, not familiar with it, but it just seems to not want to be posted in threads!)

8. boy that takes me back. If I have a setback in my video game addiction, which I am proud to say I have been clean of for about a year, I will solely blame Maki

9. hover

hover

Oct 4, 2008
    Massachusetts
    Still got mine! NICE!

iirc, my Daughter has been using my cartridges in her advance too...

10. rarbass

rarbass

Jul 3, 2008
    I think it's sad how these cartidges will be unplayable once the Gameboys (Advanced or not) die out. Already, my Gameboy Advanced SP isn't behaving up to its former abilities (power switch is finicky at times) and when that dies, I'll have to hope my Gameboy Color keeps working (the speaker is already long dead), or just let my Gameboy cartridges sit and gather dust for the rest of their lives.

Even the GBA games are being phased out now because the new DS models won't allow GBA games to be played anymore. Glad I still have my original DS.
    I wonder if maybe they'll put GB/GBA games on the Virtual Console one day...

11. MakiSupaStar

MakiSupaStar The Lowdown Diggler

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    It kept my son occupied for hours.

49d5c9bf.

12. Tommygunn

Tommygunn

Nov 8, 2008
    Houston, Tx
    Man I used to love that thing when I had it!

13. Stinsok

Stinsok Supporting Member

Dec 16, 2002
    Central Alabama
    I still have mine!

14. Joe Gress

Joe Gress

Dec 22, 2005
    Pueblo, CO
    Nothing like 8 bit man.

15. Tommygunn

Tommygunn

Nov 8, 2008
    Houston, Tx
    My brothers friend has a daughter who is 6 and he gave her his old PS2, she loves it to death. IIRC he's 26

16. Haha, those were the best games in the world. I've still got mine somewhere around the house.

17. Unrepresented

Unrepresented Something Borderline Offensive

Jul 1, 2006
    San Diego, CA
    I've got mine around somewhere too, however, it was unfortunately stored with batteries inside it which have leaked. I haven't bothered to attempt to use it.

18. L-A

L-A

Jul 17, 2008
    Eh?
    I'm so modern I have a pocket Gameboy. Not a color one, just a smaller standard Gameboy.

19. Use Vinegar and Q-Tips to clean the battery leakage out.