1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Gaming computer with games for sale.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by lopxtc, Mar 6, 2008.

1. lopxtc

lopxtc

Jan 18, 2007
    St. Louis, MO
    Hey all ... getting rid of a system that I no longer use, the only thing you will need to add is a hard disk, OS, and monitor and you are ready to go.

Stats --

Case: Ultra Black MicroFly Aluminum Micro ATX Tower Case
    The case currently has one 100mm rear fan, and a 80mm front fan, along with a fan speed control unit for the rear 100mm fan.
    http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?Sku=ULT33116

Motherboard: MSI K8MM3-V Via Motherboard
    The MSI K8MM3-V Socket 754 Micro ATX motherboard supports 64-bit AMD Athlon 64 processors (2800+, 3000+, 3200+, 3400+, and 3700+), as well as Sempron 2600+, 2800+, 3000+, 3100+, and 3300+ CPUs. This affordable, high-performance platform also supports DDR 400, 333, 266 memory up to 2GB, as well as AGP 8X, SATA I, RAID, and ATA133. Based on the VIA K8M800 chipset, the MSI K8MM3-V offers a HyperTransport connection, and 8-to 16-bit control (address and data transfer in both directions).

Video Card: GeForce 6600 GT AGP 8x with 128 meg of memory.

CPU: AMD 3200 Athlon 64

Memory: 1 gig of DDR 400 memory (2x512 sticks)

Optical Drive: HP brand dual layer DVD burner and CD burner.

Everything is in excellent shape. The case, mother board, and CPU are less than five months old, and neither the CPU or Video Card has been overclocked so they are in excellent working order.

Including a keyboard along with wired MS multi-button optical mouse.

The motherboard comes with included drivers disk, but you will need to get the most recent drivers for the video card from the Nvidia website.

I am also including the following games with this system

The Elder Scrolls Oblivion with Game Guide
    The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-Earth II
    Lara Croft Tomb Raider Legend
    Grand Theft Auto San Andreas
    Rainbow Six Lockdown
    F.E.A.R. Gold Edition (includes original F.E.A.R. and F.E.A.R. Extraction Point)
    Silent Hill 4: The Room
    American McGee's: Alice in Wonderland
    Imperium Galactica II: Alliances
    Fallout Tactics
    Starcraft
    Painkiller
    Return to Castle Wolfenstein
    Space Quest Collection
    Tribes Vengeance
    Battlefield 2 and Battlefield 2 Special Forces

Asking $200 for the whole setup, but I am not closed to some negotiating of the price.

Local sale would be great, but if you are willing to pay shipping and insurance I will be more than happy to ship.

Aaron

2. lopxtc

lopxtc

Jan 18, 2007
    St. Louis, MO
    Price drop ...

Asking $200 plus shipping.

Aaron

3. RandomEvent

RandomEvent

Nov 10, 2007
    Are you selling the games separate? Cause if you are, I want Oblivion.

4. lopxtc

lopxtc

Jan 18, 2007
    St. Louis, MO
    Sorry not interested in parting out anything from the above list.

Aaron

5. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    Dangit. I could really use this thing...