For Sale Gamma 4 String Jazz Bass in Trans Blue with Matching Head Stock

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Mike Sorr, Jun 26, 2021.

1. Mike Sorr

Mike Sorr Supporting Member

Oct 24, 2012
    Brick, NJ
    Price:
    Strings:
    United States
    I bought this new from Joe at Gamma last year. It's a gorgeous bass and sounds as good as it looks. I was so impressed with the pickups I wanted to buy a set for a project bass. They are fantastic sounding passive pickups. Thanks to a recent work layoff, I've decided to thin the herd a bit and the first sacrifice will be the Gamma. It has a nice wood grain under the trans blue finish, bound and blocked neck, matching headstock and clear pickguard. I installed a set of Dunlop Straplocks. Recently strung with a set of D'Addario EXL220BT Super Light Gauge Strings. 40-95. It will ship in a functional, but beat up padded Levy's gig bag. It weighs in at 9 lbs.

GAMMA [SOLD] Custom J20-08, Beta Model, Quilted Blue Flame

I'm asking $650 plus shipping CONUS.
    IMG_2607.JPG Blue Gamma (2).JPG Blue Gamma (3).JPG Blue Gamma (4).JPG Blue Gamma (5).JPG Blue Gamma (6).JPG Blue Gamma (7).JPG Blue Gamma (8).JPG Blue Gamma (9).JPG Blue Gamma (11).JPG Blue Gamma (12).JPG

Last edited: Jun 27, 2021
  2. Yaralag

Yaralag "Oh, it looks good on you though!"

May 7, 2015
    Houston
    Very pretty! Reminds me of a Bacchus.

Mike Sorr likes this.
  3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 30, 2021