1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD GAMMA CUSTOM ‘SIGNATURE’ ALPHA/BETA BASS MODEL JP14-02: IMPERIAL PURPLE

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Illini10, Apr 12, 2015.

1. Illini10

Illini10

May 15, 2012
    Elmwood, IL
    Price:
    $399
    Strings:
    I bought this GAMMA JP14-02 about a year ago. I love the purple and she's a great player with low action but I want to thin the herd a bit. I have another P/J that gets more playing time and lately I've been playing my fretless P the majority of the time and the GAMMA is getting no playing time.

Here are the specs from the GAMMA FB page:

GAMMA CUSTOM ‘SIGNATURE’ ALPHA/BETA BASS MODEL JP14-02: IMPERIAL PURPLE

SPECS:
    • Awesome Super rare ALPHA/BETA (P/J) Body in Imperial Purple Gloss (Tons of Mojo and Attitude)
    • All New “Black” Chrome Components, Hardware - Knobs, Vintage Style Bridge, Open Gear Clover Tuners, String Tree, Neck Plate...
    • Split Deep & Powerful Vintage P Style Pick up and Vintage J Style Pick up: smooth, versatile and supple (More MOJO!)
    • New Black Pickguard (3 ply parchment)
    • Amazing New Elite Amber Tinted Vintage jazz Style Maple Neck with Black Binding and Black Block inlays
    • Nut width 1.5", Neck radius 9.5"
    • Weighs about 9 lbs.

I strung it with D'Addario Chromes and just got it set up last week. There is also a blemish in the finish near where the strap pin was put in. It was that way when I bought it.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 12, 2015